SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU and Wood 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
* There are many practical uses for TPU as a material, and TPU can be found in my everyday applications. You will find TPU being used anywhere from car parts to power tools and medical devices. TPU is also a popular plastic used in protective cases for cell phones and tablets.
* Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, anime field, etc.
* For common 3D printers such as Reprap, FlashForge, MakerBot,Afinia,Solidoodle 2,Printrbot LC,MakerGear M2, UP! and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5¡ãC until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU/ Wood/ Metal 3D filament with vibrant colors.
It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
Can be grinded and polished ; Fine gloss and corrosion resistance
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 200°C (374°F – 392°F)
Frequently Bought Together
This item: SainSmart Metal 1,75mm 1.75mm Filament for 3D Drucker 3D Printing, 0.5kg /1.1lbs 3D-Druckmaterial (Aluminium)€28,99
Top Liste von Bildern von 3d filament storage für dich:
|Bilderarchive des Internets, wegen Urheberrecht nur als Textlink.|